Having done so may presentations for young people all over I know that they have a massive challenge in life. They are hearing so many messages around them about sex and it is difficult for them to know what to believe.
The sad thing is that when they believe a lie they will behave foolishly.
The program will help the children / teenagers to build their lives on truth foundations which will help them to make the right choices and will result in happy families where children can grow up safe, loved, cared for and being protected.
Some of the topics we will address are;
• The road of life – the sexuality bend.
• Make your dreams come true.
• Sex: Short term rewards, Long term consequences.
• Sex, short term consequences, long term rewards
• What is a real man?
• How to become a real man?
• What is a real woman?
• How to become a real woman?
• Why have sex outside marriage?
• Why NOT have sex outside marriage?
• How to make the right choices?
• How to say ‘NO’ and never regret it
• Truths & Myths and general questions
Some positive and exciting behavior changes are the responses of the program. However, at this time we will need to have positive role models and who will be cycle breakers. At the same time to always respect those who were before us but we can change and make a difference for a new generation.
Based on truth foundations we challenge, motivate and inspire Swaziland to make the right choices which will benefit each one of us, our families, our communities and most of all our valuable children.
Things I learned from this program